Monday 11 June 2012

Another Award, YAY!


Dear Reader,

Many moons ago, when the Earth was young, (well, actually it was the end of March), I got an award!

YAY!

Many thanks to gossip_grl @ ~*~Whatever~*~..., who is probably wondering why it has taken me so long to get round to accepting.

So, it was nearly April which was a bit of busy time due to the A-Z Challenge. Once that was over I had a little sleep, then it was June. This defence may sound a little leaky, but given the weather in the UK at the moment this is almost fitting.

Here are the instructions for the lucky recipients:

1. Nominate 15 fellow blogger's for the Versatile Blogger Award.

2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.

3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.

4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.

5. In the same post, include this set of rules.

6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

As a recipient here are the fifteen in no particular order...


One must not forget the award itself...


Seven random things about me:

1. I like cats. The more the merrier. Currently three reside in our abode. They are called Leo, Pippy and Randall. Randall is a breed, as opposed to the moggies I have grown up with. He is a Scottish Fold with anger management problems
2. I was born in the 60's (just). Man walked on the moon two days after I was born
3. I spent a small amount of time in my formative years as a music journalist for a sadly departed magazine
4. I have fish (of the tropical variety). The cats would like them for breakfast. I have explained on numerous occasions why this is not possible. They keep asking though, every day
5. My middle name is Charles
6. I once wore an "only gay in the village costume" in public
7. I have a certificate that says I attended a street party for the Queen's Silver Jubilee (1977).

So, to the nominees, enjoy. As for me, I think I need a lie down.

More soon Dear Reader

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Brian,

    Congratulations on your award! Fabulous! You deserve it. :)

    I also want to say that I am honored and grateful that you have nomintated my blog for the same award. I am humbled.

    Have a great day!!

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brain, yours is an award well deserved. You never fail to make me laugh, so a HUGE congratulations to you.

    Like MOV, I am both humbled and honoured that you chose to nominate 'Incoherent Ramblings...' Thank you SO much. It is gratefully appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award, Brian! Well deserved! And, thanks for nominating me. I truly appreciate it!

    And, music journalism sounds like an awesome job. Wish I can come across something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot, so much has happened since that time. Oh shoot hoping my mind isn't failing me now. :) Nice answers to the questions. I used to write a pet care column for my local paper back in the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed - with your random facts of course!
    Congratulations on your award!
    I love your cat names :) it's always lovely to meet an animal lover :)

    Roadtrip: On my way from A all the way to Z!
    English Speaking Zone

    ReplyDelete